A party bus has all of the comforts of a limousine, but the added space to move around and interact with your fellow passengers. Our party buses feature full bars, LED lighting, and club type sound systems.
First of all you have come to the right spot, but if for some reason we are booked for your event here are some tips for shopping our competition.
- All party bus and limo companies should be licensed and insured.
- All drivers should be insured and licensed commercial drivers.
- Look for photos of the inside and outside of the bus you are renting. (avoid companies with only stock photos)
- Will the company let you look at the bus prior to the event? (Some websites book bus charters then sub contract them out later)
- Get a charter contract before your event. This just ensures both parties are on the same page.
- Avoid companies that don’t answer phone calls return them
We offer some of the most competitive rates because we are locally owned and operated. Also, since we are based out of Fort Collins, we can service Northern Colorado at a lower rate than the Denver companies.
The max size is the number on the high end of each vehicle count, our vehicle sizing is based off a 17.5″ seat for each passenger.
We stock our vehicles with bottled waters, ice, and plastic cups. Glassware can be added to the vehicle however if broken there is an additional cost. We also supply the auxiliary cord for easy hook up into our stereos.
Most of our vehicles have built-in cooler spaces or we provide a cooler to hold the ice and waters. You are more than welcome to bring your own coolers as well.
Alcohol is permitted by passengers 21+ years old. Passengers may bring and enjoy alcoholic beverages in the passenger area of the party bus. We do not provide any alcohol with our rentals. Limousine companies are not permitted to provide their customers with liquor. We provide ice, cups, shot glasses, Koozies, and everything you will need for serving purposes, but you will have to BYOB (Bring Your Own Booze).
You are more than welcome to bring any food onto the vehicles.
Absolutely, we do recommend trying to plan or letting the driver know you will be possibly adding additional time, many of the vehicles go out more than once a day!
We do offer a military discount, please let the office know at the time of booking.
IF YOU HAVE ANY ADDITIONAL QUESTIONS PLEASE CALL US AT (970) 235-0690